Pivotal Physiotherapy’s High Performance Center is thrilled to offer a new strength and conditioning program called “Strengthen Your Stride” in January 2018!
The program will help beginner and intermediate level runners improve their strength and mobility using minimal equipment – only NeeBoo Fit Resistance Bands. These exercises and stretches will be geared toward improving lower limb/core power and endurance, as well as ensuring that these muscles are working efficiently – both of which are important pieces in preventing or recovering from injury.
Because we believe that maintenance is key in a program like this, all participants will receive a full set of the bands (6 levels of resistance) as well as a copy of the training program to allow for training beyond the seminar.
The “Strengthen Your Stride” resistance training seminar details are as follows:
- Sessions will run on Tuesdays from 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM, starting January 16, 2018 (6 week duration)
- Registration fee is $120 (includes all 6 sessions as well as NeeBoo Fit Resistance Bands and training program)
- Will be held at our Brewery District location – #201, 11936 104 Avenue Edmonton, AB T5K 0G6
- Only TEN spots are available for participant registration
- Can also be gifted to a friend/family member this holiday season!
Registration IS NOW OPEN – contact Kaitlyn via email ([email protected]) to secure your sport or if you require any further information/have any questions.
We look forward to helping you start your year on the right foot!