FOR ALL THAT MOVES YOU
Are you looking for a rewarding career helping people live happier, healthier lifestyles?
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented professionals to join our team! If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Please note that candidates who have a background in exercise will be given priority.
Pivotal Physiotherapy offers a full complement of orthopedic services and contracts, including private payers, disability companies, WCB, Alberta Health and MVA. We pride ourselves on having an outstanding learning and working environment with excellent opportunities for professional growth. Our clinic features an updated exercise and functional training space.
As a physiotherapist with Pivotal, you will benefit from working with and learning from fellow PTs with Intermediate & Advanced Diplomas in Manual and Manipulative Physical Therapy, Pelvic Health and Acupuncture, IMS & Kinetacore Dry Needling certification. Our renovated space allows for ample gym space and equipment to allow for active and evidence-based treatment.
Physiotherapists who join us can expect:
- Excellent split-fee renumeration (% to be discussed)
- Employee status with billable earnings, vacation pay and stat holiday pay
- Benefits packages including long-term disability
- Full reception services and online booking
- Full-time kinesiology support
- Mentorship and referrals from intra-clinic staff including massage therapy
- One-on-one treatment with ample gym space to foster evidence-based active treatment
- Yearly educational allowance
- Direct patient care including assessment and treatment of an orthopedic caseload.
- Maintaining a growing caseload while being an integral part of the team.
- Goal oriented treatment with the use of outcome measures and statistics to measure success with clients.
- Eagerness to promote physiotherapy in the community.
- Licensed to practice in Alberta with malpractice insurance
- MScPT or BScPT degree
- Strong evidence-based practice and continued interest in developing orthopedic manual and needling skills
- New graduates encouraged to apply
If you would like to work in a collaborative orthopedic team and carry a strong caseload, please send your resume to [email protected]
We’re looking for a full-time Kinesiologist or PTA to add to our Fort Sask clinical team! As a Kinesiologist or PTA at Pivotal Physio, you will have the exciting opportunity to help patients achieve their recovery goals by applying your skills and industry knowledge. Working with our team of talented Physiotherapists, you will play a pivotal role in building relationships, executing exercise plans, and achieving excellent clinical outcomes. If you’re a friendly, reliable, and highly-motived Kinesiologist or PTA, this opportunity is for you!
6:30am – 8:30pm Monday to Friday
8am- 1pm Saturdays
The Kinesiologist or PTA provides clinical support to our physiotherapists with exercise supervision and the application of modalities. They are also responsible for general duties around the clinic that contribute to efficient patient flow. The ideal candidate has an interest in working with people and helping them regain optimal physical function.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR PIVOTAL
- Strong communication
- Effective time management
- Thorough knowledge of human anatomy as it pertains to function
- Sound understanding of proper exercise instruction
The kinesiologist or PTA will assist in the supervision of patient’s therapeutic exercise and modality application through the guidance of our physiotherapists. In addition, the kinesiologist or PTA will assist in the daily maintenance and upkeep of the clinic space. This position requires on-site attendance.
- Instruct & supervise patients through exercise programs
- Assist Physiotherapists with exercise program modifications
- Assist Physiotherapists with application of therapeutic modalities
- Communicate with professional staff (Physiotherapists & Massage Therapists)
- Responsible for maintaining clinic flow of patients including patient set up
- Assist with all clinic cleaning duties
- Assisting patients to the treatment area
- Work experience or practicum experience working in a Physiotherapy clinic
- Degree in Kinesiology
- PTA Certification
Email Resume to [email protected]
We are looking for a Patient Care Coordinator to manage our front desk. You will be the first point of contact for our patients, therefore an integral part of our patient’s clinic experience. Your daily responsibilities are to ensure all patients are welcomed positively and administrative tasks are executed with the highest level of detail.
- Manage patient appointments – booking and rescheduling
- Collecting patient information
- Correspondence with patients and insurance adjusters – phone calls, emails etc
- Inform inquiring patients of the services provided through ARC by Pivotal
- Processing payment
- Organize clinic supplies
- Assist Physio’s & Kinesiologists with set up of patient treatment
- Manage clinic cleanliness on a daily basis – laundry, surface cleaning
Required Skills + Experience
- Customer Service
- Detail oriented
- Works independently
- Oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a Physiotherapy/Medical clinic is an asset
- Experience working in customer service is an asset
- Interest in patient rehab is an asset
Who We Are
Our multidisciplinary team of physiotherapists, strength & conditioning coaches, massage therapists, kinesiologists, and recovery specialists combine their knowledge and expertise to provide the services needed for our patients to perform their best.
We work with athletes and individuals of all kinds. Our goal is to provide them with every opportunity to excel in their sport or activity. We’re excited to have you apart of the ARC by Pivotal team.
6:30am – 8:30pm (Mon – Fri)
7:30am – 1:00pm (Sat)
$16 – $17/hour
Dependent on experience
Please forward resumes to [email protected]
Opportunities: Full Time and Part Time, Weekdays and Weekends Available
Position Details: Eligible for STAT holiday and vacation pay and annual educational allowance
Provided by Pivotal: Private room, all equipment, linens, laundry, Electronic Medical Records software.
Compensation: Commission Based
Applicants must have
- Proficient Communication Skills
- Eagerness to promote and build a clientele base
- Work well in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Interest in a wide scope of treatment including Sports Injury Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Fascial Stretch Therapy, and Motor Vehicle Collision treatments
Email Resume to [email protected]
Pivotal Physiotherapy Volunteer Program
Are you interested in Physiotherapy, Kinesiology, Therapy Assistant or any other health and wellness field? We have the perfect volunteer opportunity for you!
Our volunteer program provides individuals with practical experience working alongside our professional and qualified support staff.
Minimum 32-hour commitment- One 4-hour shift per week for 8 weeks
Additional requested hours can be accommodated.
Volunteers will be working directly with the Physiotherapy Aides and Kinesiologists.
The role and responsibilities fall within current parameters of our support staff and will include:
- Ushering patients from the waiting room to the treatment space
- Upon request assisting with patient set up
- Preparing patient rooms
- Basic cleaning
- Contribution to the overall flow of patient’s treatment sessions
Volunteers are ambassadors of Pivotal Physiotherapy and as such are expected to follow the standard policies and procedures of the organization.
Upon completion, participants will receive a completion and reference letter.
If you have any questions regarding our volunteer program or would like to apply to be a volunteer, please forward your resume to:
Fort Saskatchewan: [email protected]
Brewery District: [email protected]
Northgate: [email protected]