SPORT PSYCHOLOGY SERVICES
For Sport Psychology inquires please email Marek: [email protected]
WHAT IS SPORT PSYCHOLOGY?
We all love objective results. More curls = bigger biceps. But how does one measure the mind? In sport, as well in life, we often neglect how crucial our mind, and how our thoughts affect our performance. An athlete has to be both physically & mentally fit in order to reach his/her potential. With an increasing demand for results in our society, sport psychology is a vastly growing field where professionals can help athletes become more aware of the processes of the complex mind, and how it can sometimes get in the way of performing optimally. The emphasis is in the process, and not the outcome. Using high quality tools and resources, Marek’s goal as your sport psychology consultant, is to simply guide athletes in forming a healthy, confident, and happy individual ready to perform at their potential.
Services Offered For Individual Athletes
PEAK MENTAL PERFORMANCE TRAINING – 5 SESSIONS – INDIVIDUAL ASSESSMENTS + TRAINING. Fee: $400
For those who want to add the mental tools to enhance their performance. 5 sessions covers the basics to train your mind for peak performance.
- Five (5) Sessions– Aimed at improving mental skills, well-being, and performance
- Mental Performance Profile- psychometric data to assess cognitive strengths & weaknesses
- Access to worksheets and resources to help you continue training on your own
- Continued support via e-mail, call, or text
- After the 5 sessions are completed, single sessions can be added on for a rate of $65 per session
- No expiry date on sessions
*Note: Marek does not deal with clinical issues such as eating disorders or clinical depression. In such a case, a referral will be made, but work can still continue in regards to performance enhancement.
MENTAL PERFORMANCE PROFILE – INDIVIDUALIZED COGNITIVE HIGHLIGHTING. Fee: $100
The profile every athlete should have. Let us help you get started onto your journey to mastery by increasing your self-awareness of what your baseline mental skill strengths and weaknesses are, and providing the tools used by the top performers to improve their mental and physical game.
- Mental Skills Profile based on individual assessments of cognitive abilities, highlighting your strengths, and areas that may need improvement
- Performance Wheel to evaluate and monitor progress in specific attributes needed to become successful in your sport
- Performance Planning Worksheet for setting short and long term goals
Services Offered For Teams
TEAM SERVICES. Fee: Please contact us
Sport Psychology services for a full season.
- team sessions/workshops for duration of season (Including pre and postseason)
- Psychometric/team assessment data
- Coach and staff consultation
- On-site training and game day support
- Optional pool of individual sessions to add-on for coaches to allocate to athletes as needed
Team Mental Skills Training Workshops. Fee: Please contact us
One hour mental skills training session. Intended for teams, coaches, and parents.
One hour mental skills training session topic of your choice:
- Goal Setting
- Emotional/Stress Control
- Positive Behaviour
- Performance Routines and more…