SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY POSTING
|Hours:||Mix of weekday mornings and evenings, and Saturday mornings.|
|Effective Date:||January 1, 2019|
|Position Details:||Eligible for STAT holiday and vacation pay, annual educational allowance, health benefits available after 90 days of employment.|
|Provided by Pivotal:||Private room, all equipment, linens, laundry|
Our two Sports-based clinics are conveniently located downtown Edmonton:
- High Performance Centre (HPC): located in the Brewery District, featuring the latest in training equipment, therapeutic modalities, contrast immersion baths, and opportunity to co-treat with licensed sports physiotherapists. We offer performance-based rehabilitation, on site athletic therapy and sport’s psychology consultation integrated with fundamental rehabilitative practices.
- Athletic Development & Recovery Centre (ARC): located inside Evolve Strength Downtown in the old MEC building, featuring access to a full high level functional training gym including Assault Treadmills, 40 yard turf track, and Olympic Lifting platforms. We offer on-site rehabilitation, support to various athletic populations, and team training services.
Pivotal Physiotherapy is searching for an energetic Sports Massage Therapist. Applicants must have 2200 hours or equivalency, actively registered with an accredited massage association and hold a valid City of Edmonton licence.
- Stellar communication skills
- Eagerness to promote and build a clientele base
- Work well in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Interest in a wide scope of treatment including Sports Injury Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Fascial Stretch Therapy, and Motor Vehicle Collision treatments.
- Have a passion for sports and sports rehabilitation. Previous experience with sports injuries an asset.
Please forward your resume and covering letter to: